Friday, July 27, 2012

Rainbow

This was our view right when we got up yesterday.  It was wonderful!  It reminds me of God's promise to us and to me.  I was in my PJ's so I asked Ethan to go out front and take a picture.  You never know what you are going to get, but he did an awesome job!!



We hung pictures on the wall and it is starting to feel like home.  I realized in the "middle" of living life I have neglected taking pictures.  So here are some random pictures that reminds me about what family is all about.  

The boys are growing fast and Ethan is anxious to start school.  I have all of his books and we have looked through them together.  Andrew... well... he is busy!  He is either talking or making noise all the time.  It cracks me up but I love it.  He is very vocal about what he wants.

I think John is preparing himself to be a student again.  Neither one of us knows what to expect this first semester. So we will just take it day by day.

I have applied at a couple of hospitals and trying to decide what is going to work best for the family.  So we will see on that.

So that is all for now.  We just miss our friends dearly and anxious to get plugged in!

No comments:

Post a Comment