Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Our New Home!!

Our New Home!
We are now in our new home.  We are so excited because we were able to pay cash!!! Yay! So we are totally completely debt free!!!  We are enjoying it so much. 



Living Room along with the fireplace!!  We were able to replace the carpet in the whole house and it really spruced it up.
 I love this picture because I got the boys in doing their thing.  This is looking toward the kitchen from the living room.

 Dining area.  I was able to get our big nice dining table in here.
 Ethan in the kitchen. Small but cozy!  We laugh because it is all the same appliances that used to be in my sisters house. :)
 Boys bathroom.  
 Boys room!! Oh yeah, not lime green but pretty close to it.  Looks really good with their bedding.
 John's office and our homeschool/craft room.  We painted it a cool gray/silver color. We love it!
 Master Bedroom. Just perfect size and it has a nice master closet.
 Master Bathroom.

 Outside!  The boys love this area.  Nice rock on the side of the porch.



 We miss our old home, but making many memories in our new home.  I will try to post updated pictures when I hang some things on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment