Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oh! It's Christmas time

I guess today it finally dawned on me that it will be Christmas in a few weeks. I had not bought anything for Ethan and just a couple of things for John. I usually have everything planned out by now. I decided to make some Rocky Road fudge (YUM) and some Chex mix today to get started on some Christmas baking. So hopefully soon I will have some creative pictures of Ethan and I making some candy.

Ethan has been sick about a week. I am not sure how that really happens when it seems as though we really have not been anywhere in about 2 weeks (because it has been so cold). He started coughing last Friday, but seemed fine. Sunday night he started running a fever and Monday afternoon got to 102.3. I didn't mess around this time since last time he did that we had a ear infection. I saw Dr Sawyer Monday afternoon- just a virus. No ear infection. So we again have been at home, snuggling, reading, snuggling, and playing some. He is feeling better now! I hope that we all are healthy for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Sure hope your little man gets to feeling better soon. Your order was placed for real this time. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete