Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Decorating!













We started decorating for Christmas the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I begged John to put up christmas lights on the house. He got them up on Sunday while the cold front was blowing in. He didn't whine at all! I don't have a picture of them, but they are beautiful. I love decorating the house for Christmas, it just gets you in the mood!













We always got a Precious Moment ornament from my great uncle. I have quite a collection now. I bought Ethan one for his 1st christmas. We found this one today and I couldn't pass it up. It helped that I also had a $5 off coupon for the Hallmark store!












This is our manger scene. I was one that mom got Ethan on his 1st christmas. It comes along with a story and very durable characters so they can play with it. Ethan decided there weren't enough animals so he added some of his own. It was the perfect touch!












MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment