Ethan has felt about the same or not worse than me. I then discovered he started running a fever at noon today. Never the less.. we were suppose to be at John's sister's wedding at 4pm, instead chillin' at home on the couch. So..... we do hope that we get to feeling better soon.
The Lord your God... will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Allergies- Achoooo!
Well we have been battling with allergies this week. At least Ethan and I have. John feels fine. I finally had enough (after dealing with it off and on for about 3 weeks) I called the Dr and got right in. She gave me a steriod shot (which my mom swore would help) and recommended some allergie meds. I started Zyrtec and continued my Nasonex. 2 days later still feeling the same as I did when I walked into the office. I am now slowly starting to be able to walk around without having a Puffs (with lotion) kleenex box at my side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry you guys are feeling under the weather! I know that is NO FUN! Hope you guys get better soon!
ReplyDelete