Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Andrew is 1

Andrew is 1!  Well, that happened in April, but just now getting to blog about it.  That boy is so precious to me.  I just love that he has this fun spirit about him.  Although he will tell you what he wants and make it clear.  He seems so much more determined that Ethan was at this age.  I love that he is a thumb sucker because he is so cute when he does.  I know I won't be saying that later when I am trying to break him of that.  He just loves Ethan.  He laughs, giggles, and wrestles with him often.  It makes my soul glad that they love each other.  
We had his birthday party at home with some family.  I bought this little hat knowing he wouldn't wear it but he did.  He actually didn't want me to take it off.  He loved the cake!   I did turtle theme because he has them in his room and he can actually say "turtle."  It is so sweet.  Oh my sweet boy......



No comments:

Post a Comment