Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Changes

Ok, wow! We have been staying busy with life. We are excited about a change that is coming.... John is planning to go back to school to get his Phd in Chemistry. This was inevitable because he did not want to be just an instructor for the rest of his life. I am excited about what god has in store for us. He has applied to Texas State in San Marcos and UNT at Denton. We are just waiting to see where he will be accepted. We anticipate moving in the summer.

I am not trying to think about the wonderful friends, wonderful job, wonderful church family that I will be leaving behind. It is to overwhelming to think about "starting over.". I know that God has been preparing us for this time for a while now. So for now we are just taking it day by day and just waiting on God.

As for the boys.....they have lots of energy! Ethan is such a big helper. He helps with dishes, laundry, cleaning, and grocery shopping .....just to name a few. We talk a lot about Jesus and how he died on the cross for us. He has such a sensitive spirit and you can really see where he is trying to Understand.

Andrew is busy. I Feel like I am following him around all the time to keep him out of things. Just that season!! He has been standing up some on his own. Ethan gets so excited and really encourages him by clapping!! We will be visiting an ENT next week to talk about ear Infection and possible tubes.

Enjoying this time and praising god for all our blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment