Sunday, April 24, 2011

Andrew Taylor Beatty

There are so many things that I would like to say! We went in on April 18th to be induced. They broke my water at 0730 and started pitocin. I got my epidural at 0930 and was completely dilated at 1045. Dr Dunham was in surgery so we had to wait to push until he got out. My sister made it just in time to get the kids settled and be in there for the delivery. Then we found out at 1156am that we had a little boy! It was so awesome. He looks so much like Ethan when he was born. He weighed 7 lbs 2oz. Only 1 oz more than Ethan. (weird) He was 18.5" long. He is so very precious and we are having such a great time with him. I have posted some of my favorite pictures. I hope to get a good family picture soon. I am praising God daily for how awesome he is!



















































No comments:

Post a Comment