#1 I am trying to be a little bit more organized with my time. I realized that I had allowed Ethan to stop having quiet time (since he doesn't nap anymore) in his room. It made me realize that I wasn't having any down time either and so I have scheduled a time everyday he has to stay in his room reading until I get him. That has already been a blessing.
#2. We are trying to get Ethan out of his pull ups at night. I though that he was just "taking advantage" of having it on. We tried for two nights without success. I then bribed him!! I know...I don't think you are supposed to do that with kids. We made a daily chart and I told him that if he had 3 dry nights I would take him to get new Lego's. Well he has made great progress. I have also cut off liquids at 7:30pm. He went two nights dry and then I forgot and let him have hot chocolate late last night. We will continue to try to get this accomplished before he turns 4.
#3. Spend time daily in God's word. I have also allowed other things to get in the way of time with the Lord!
There are so many other things that I would like to accomplish but this is a great start.
No comments:
Post a Comment