Thursday, October 28, 2010

Luke!

Luke is finally here! He is healthy and the cutest little man! He weighted 8lbs 6oz., 20.5 inches tall. The miracle of birth is so awesome and Amanda did great.












The girls were so excited they could hardly contain it. They wanted to hold him immediately and snuggle. They have already proven that they will be helpful big sisters.


























I got to take that kids back to Amanda's house on Thursday. We got things all situated for Luke to come home. I got to take (well chase) them riding bikes, we watched a movie, and then they played outside till after dark. I really do love having time with the girls!












This is Luke right before his bath. It is so neat how in just a couple of days they already look so different. I wish I would have gotten more pictures of him awake. I was just enjoying the moments with him. Amanda and Coley are so patient and calm with him. I am always amazed how God prepares us this time in our lives!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I love these pics! I can 't wait to see the rest of the pics you got on your camera. His face looked so chubby after birth. I think he has thinned out some since. I really need to update my blog!

    ReplyDelete