We celebrated John's birthday this weekend. I took off on Saturday and we went to the Sonora Caverns. We have been interested in going for a while and this was the perfect opportunity. We got there and I was a little anxious about taking Ethan in because I didn't know how he would do with not touching and listening to the guide. It was a 2 hour tour and about a 2 mile walk. John convinced me that he would be fine. I was so impressed with his behavior. He listened and didn't touch one stalactite or stalagmite! He can now say both of those words! We had such a great time and enjoyed just being together. If you are interested in the caverns here is there website. http://www.cavernsofsonora.com/
im so glad yall had a great trip...that pic of ethan smiling is priceless!!! it looks like he has a grin stretched ear to ear!! adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteI love Ethan in his undies in last pic. He loves simplicity when it comes to clothes. :)
ReplyDelete