Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cinnamon Toast

Well, I am not really sure if anyone reads all this stuff that I have been rambling about but I saw a neat blog on Pioneer Woman yesterday. She talked about making cinnamon toast and Ethan and I tried it this morning. Well...... it was the BEST! I never use as much butter as she does but it turned out awesome and I think this is going to be one of our favorite breakfast food to make together.

2 comments:

  1. now wait a min!!! you cant post something like this...this late at night and NOT give the receipe!!! woman what are you thinking?!?!? get it on here!! and yes i do read your posts and im still laughing about ethan and the soo-see boby comment....that boy.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny I read it on her blog yesterday and made cinnamon toast the wrong way this morning due to time...however we will be trying that recipe. It looked completely indulgent... :) Talk to John...We girls need an Ethan fix and you too of course!

    ReplyDelete