Monday, April 27, 2009

Meme & Pepper's



Ethan and I spent most of last week with Meme & Pepper(aka Billy & Lou).  My parents have bought a beautiful home (in Decatur) and we helped them move in.  We had a great time just being together!  The first night we got there Pepper said he would take us to dinner, so we went to my favorite place PF Changs.  Well I think it is Ethan's favorite too.  He ate more there than I have ever seen him eat.  We laughed so hard because he was trying to eat with chop sticks...and doing a much better job than I could.  We also spent some time at the arena (my dads work).  Ethan got to see and pet horses.  I am so blessed to have awesome parents and I am so excited they have a home to call their own!!  

4 comments:

  1. Wow...tell your parents their house is beautiful! Hope you guys had fun! See you on wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!!! i love the house btw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love Ethan in Meme's shoes. Hope to see you soon! Looking forward to June. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The house is beautiful. The next time we get to decatur we are going to look them up. Wish I could see you guys soon. Love all the pictures. I got your blog address wrong and just got Amanda to send me the link again. Love to you all
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete